Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 330

Thread: getting to know each other

  1. #181
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Both Mum!
    Oh and I love walking in the rain as long as theres no lightening!!!

    Horse back riding or sailing?

  2. #182
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Horse back riding


    sneakers or dress shoes

  3. #183
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    can I say No SHOES???
    Ok Sneakers!!!

    Spinach or Kale?

  4. #184
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Home Fried CAUSE I KNOW HOW!!!
    I love Spinach too!!!

    Popeye or Bugs bunny?

  5. #185
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bugs Bunny bugs2

    How many pillows do you need to sleep on.

  6. #186
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    spinach,....I love it!!!


    french fries or home fried potatoes

  7. #187
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    3...one under my head, one over my head and one to hug!

    Cake or Ice cream?

  8. #188
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    cake, freshly baked, still warm,...Mmmmmmmmm


    hot dog or burger?

  9. #189
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooo thats a HARD one!
    Hot Dogs or sausages...I eat alot of those!

    Hope or Faith?

  10. #190
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    faith

    go to church or believe in your "own personal God"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •